Made with ultra-soft 100% stretch silk, our mask is reusable, comfortable and light. Each stage of production is carefully safeguarded and we inspect every step of the production process. This product is Made in Italy and we comply with international eco-friendly standards. The packaging is plastic free and designed to be reused.
Our mask has a high efficiency protection due to his integrated Nanofiber filter Technology by RESPILON® Facemask Filter. This technology delivers a higher level of filtration. The nanofiber membrane filters 99.9% of all dangerous airborne particles and germs from polluted air: viruses, bacteria, air-pollution, allergens, dust, smoke, CO2 and NO2 fumes.
This product does not belong to the equipment for the medical or professional use. Disinfect your hands before and after wearing it. This face mask is not a substitute for hand hygiene, proper hygiene practices and social distancing.
– Hand wash the mask in warm water with a soft soap
– Rinse thoroughly with water and air dry
– Make sure the mask is completely dry before re-use
– Do not expose it to high temperatures, it may damage the mask and lower its efficiency
– Quo Artis’ mask can be washed up to 30 times.