Quo Artis is an international non-profit organisation that establishes connections between art, science and technology through the collaborative work of professionals in these fields. It adds value to society and culture by encouraging interdisciplinary and innovative projects.
Quo Artis Foundation is a member of the Council of Foundations for Science, promoted by the Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology (FECYT).
- Promoting scientific, technological and artistic initiatives.
- Further cooperation between communities of different origins.
- Boosting social and cultural development.
What we do
The foundation has extensive experience in the production of artistic and scientific projects in extreme conditions and of great complexity.
We also offer:
- Curatorial services (organisation of exhibitions, seminars and conferences).
- Consulting for those who want to expand or start a collection.
- Research for institutions, companies or individuals around the fields of art and science.
- Advice for publication in these same fields.
|Alfonso Rubio Manzanares
|Ricard Jiménez Buendía
|Montserrat Rodríguez Sánchez
|Claudia Machuca Santibáñez
The Quo Artis office is located in the Pavilion Sant Cosme y Sant Damià, which is part of the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site, the most important work of Catalan architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner.
Located in Barcelona, Sant Pau (the former Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau) hosts a knowledge centre set up by leading institutions in the fields of sustainability, health and education, among others.
The restoration of Sant Pau’s pavilions, which were declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997, was the starting point for an active cultural program.
Recinto Modernista de Sant Pau
C/ Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 167, 08025 Barcelona